Bedford Running Festival
5K, TWILIGHT 10K, HALF MARATHON & 20 MILE
Friday 2nd – Sunday 4th September 2022
More than just a running race. Join thousands at Bedfordshire’s MOST POPULAR weekend of running. Conquer the Bedford 5k, Twilight 10K, Bedford Half Marathon or Bedford 20 in 2022.
Festival opens Friday night, races are Saturday & Sunday. See below for details!
Follow BEDFORD RUNNING FESTIVAL on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest event updates, announcements & race day coverage!
- Location: Russell Park, The Embankment, Bedford MK40 3RH
- Start times: 5K 9:30am SATURDAY | Twilight 10K 5:30pm SATURDAY | HM & 20 miles 9:30am SUNDAY
- Distances: 5K, 10K, Half Marathon & 20 Miles
- Minimum Age: 5K – 11 years | 10K – 15 years | Half Marathon – 17yrs | 20 Miles – 18 years (ages at 04/09/22)
- Activity: Running
- Open to: Solo participants
- Entry Fee: From £13
- UKA License No: Applied for
- Refunds Active Training World does not offer refunds, transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement or jury service, you will only be eligible for a transfer or credit note on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note or equivalent.
- Event Cancellation If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond ATW’s control (for example – but not limited to – adverse weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be given a credit note for the value of their entry fee (minus the booking fee) to be used on any ATW event.
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Active Training World
- Organiser Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closed Road Race.
We actively welcome support and involvement from local communities, businesses and individuals. If you would like to find out more about marshalling, sponsorship or group bookings please contact us at the address below.
If you would like more info on this event please use the email address below:
There will be full results on the chip timing website both overall and by category.
Custom designed medal for all finishers!
Add a medal insert to commemorate your time; whether it’s your first race or a new PB! Available to purchase for an additional £8.
Simply add MEDAL INSERT on your registration form and you’ll be sent the insert in the mail shortly after race day, for you to apply to your medal and display proudly!
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event.
Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest.
Parking is charged at £5
Changing and Bag Storage
We will not be providing a changing area, therefore please come changed and ready to race. There will be a baggage area at this event.
Toilets will be provided for the event.
Water will be provided on the half marathon route in 330ml bottles made from recycled plastic.
Due to street furniture, unfortunately we are unable to provide a wheelchair wave, however this is something we will be looking into for 2023.
Headphones are not permitted for any part of the event (except medically prescribed hearing devices)
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your name, date of birth, gender and email details will be passed onto Event Chip Timing.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I declare that I am medically fit to compete & understand that I do so entirely at my own risk.
2) I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event.
3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
4) By entering this event, the athlete indicates acceptance of UKA rules.
5) By entering this event, the athlete understands their relevant information will be shared with the medical provider, governing sports body and any other 3rd party deemed necessary by ATW for the safe running of the event.
Whether this is your first event and want to know how to prepare, or you are looking to smash your personal best – following a training plan will increase your chances of improving your goals. We’ve teamed up with Chili Tri to offer plans that sync with your device and calendar PLUS you get daily e-mail contact from a qualified coach!
- If this is your first registration on our new booking platform but had an ATW account previously, your old ATW log in details are now invalid and a new account will be created for you when you book your first event without logging in.
- Please supply your estimated run time in minutes/seconds (e.g. 50.34)
- Prices do not include 6% booking fee. This will be added at checkout.