ATW Centurion Triathlon Box End
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A CENTURION?
JOIN US ON A JOURNEY OF OVER 100KM ON SUNDAY 29TH MAY FOR A UNIQUE EVENT EXPERIENCE DELIVERED BY TRIATHLETES FOR TRIATHLETES
The challenging Metric Centurion distance involves a 2.2k swim in the crystal clear Box End Lake, an 86km road bike on fast country roads, and finishing with a 15km offroad run.
For those who don’t want to take part in the run, there is an Aquabikus (swim-bike) option, and for those who would like to compete as a team, there is a relay option, with or 2 or 3 individuals sharing the disciplines between them.
The triathlon will begin at 07:00am.
This is a non-draft legal race.
- Location: Box End Lakes, Box End Rd, Bedford MK43 8RN
- Start times: From 7:00am.
- Distances: Centurion Distance Triathlon = 2250m Swim, 86Km Bike, 15Km Run (an Aquabikus option is available with no run element).
- Minimum Age: Centurion – 18yrs (on/Before 31/12/2022).
Activity: Swimming, Cycling & Running
Open to: Solo participants and relay teams
Entry Fee: From just £80 (Details below)
- Refunds ATW does not offer refunds, transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement or jury service, you will be eligible for a transfer or credit note on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note or equivalent.
- Event Cancellation If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond ATW’s control (for example – but not limited to – adverse weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be given a credit note for the value of their entry fee (minus the booking fee) to be used on any ATW event.
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: ATW
- Organiser Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We actively welcome support and involvement from local communities, businesses and individuals. If you would like to find out more about marshalling, sponsorship or group bookings please contact us at the address below.
Supporters are now welcome and encouraged to attend our races, we want to create a friendly and safe atmosphere for all our participants.
If you would like more info on this event please use the email address below:
Did you know that we pay our marshals? If you’d like to earn money while cheering our athletes on, please email email@example.com
Custom designed medal for all finishers!
Add a medal insert to commemorate your time; whether it’s your first race or a new PB! Available to purchase for an additional £8.
Simply add MEDAL INSERT on your registration form and you’ll be sent the insert in the mail shortly after race day, for you to apply to your medal and display proudly!
There will be a prizegiving to the top male and female finisher in each race on the day
There will be full results on the chip timing website both overall and by category.
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any illness in the days leading up to the event.
Please wear your number pinned to the front and back of your top or alternatively, using a race belt, rotate the race number to the back for the bike leg and the front for the run leg.
Parking is available at Box End Lakes.
We will not be providing a changing area, therefore please come changed and ready to race.
There will be an informal baggage drop area for you to leave any belongings within the transition area.
There will be toilets available.
There will be a water stations on the bike and on the run route. There will also be water available at the finish.
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your name, date of birth, gender and email details will be passed onto Event Chip Timing.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I am over the age of 18 (Centurion Distance)
2) I declare that I am medically fit to compete & understand that I do so entirely at my own risk.
3) I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event.
4) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
5) By entering this event, I accept BTF rules.
- If this is your first registration on our new booking platform but had an ATW account previously, your old ATW log in details are now invalid and a new account will be created for you when you book your first event without logging in.
- If you are booking more than 1 place, please ensure that you complete the individual details for each attendee accurately answering all the questions on their behalf.
- Relay entries should be completed with lead entrant’s details only. Additional team members’ details will be taken at Registration on the day
- BTF Insurance
The day licence for Non-BTF members is included in the entry price. If you are a BTF Member, please ensure that you complete your licence number accurately during the registration process. All licence numbers will be validated by BTF before the event and any entrants with an invalid BTF licence number will be asked to show an online copy at registration or, if this is not possible, invoiced £6 for a day license after the event.
- Prices do not include 6% booking fee. This will be added at checkout.