Proudly awarded a Silver Racecheck award with reviews for the previous Dorney Marathon earning an average review score of 4.7 out of 5
JOIN US FOR THE DORNEY MARATHON ON SUNDAY 2nd OCTOBER 2022.
Dorney Lake, situated near the village of Dorney in Buckinghamshire, is a purpose built rowing lake with grounds that are a perfect backdrop to running as well as rowing.
The flat course is ideal for a chip timed personal best over the Marathon distance.
- Location: Dorney Lake, Court Lane, off Lake End Road, Windsor SL4 6FJ
- Start times: Wave Start times (based on your estimated completion time):
Marathon Sub 3 Hours & 6+ Hours – 09:00am, Marathon Between 4 – 6 Hours – 10:00am, Marathon Between 3 – 4 Hours – 11:00am.
- Distances: 26.2 miles/42.2K
- Minimum Age:18yrs (on 02/10/2022)
Open to: Solo participants
Entry Fee: From just £40 per person (Details below)
- UKA License No: Applied for
- Refunds Active Training World does not offer refunds, transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement or jury service, you will only be eligible for a transfer or credit note on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note or equivalent.
- Event Cancellation If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond ATW’s control (for example – but not limited to – adverse weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be given a credit note for the value of their entry fee (minus the booking fee) to be used on any ATW event.
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Active Training World
- Organiser Email: email@example.com
- Official Event Website: None
We actively welcome support and involvement from local communities, businesses and individuals. If you would like to find out more about marshalling, sponsorship or group bookings please contact us at the address below.
Custom designed medal for all finishers!
Add a medal insert to commemorate your time; whether it’s your first race or a new PB! Available to purchase for an additional £8.
Simply add MEDAL INSERT on your registration form and you’ll be sent the insert in the mail shortly after race day, for you to apply to your medal and display proudly!
There will be a prizegiving to the top 3 male and female finishers in each race on the day
There will be full results on the chip timing website both overall and by category.
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event.
Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest.
Free parking available. Marshals will be on hand to direct you
Changing and Bag Storage
We will not be providing a changing area, therefore please come changed and ready to race. There will be a marshalled baggage area for runners to bring 1 bag along to the event.
Toilets will be provided for the event.
There is one drinks station on the course with water in 200ml cups and High 5 Energy gels. You will pass this at around 2.5K then roughly every 5K thereafter (8 in total). Our marshals will be available to restock the water supplies. If you prefer you can bring your own hydration/supplies for the event but it must be carried on your person while you take part.
The Marathon @ Dorney Lake has a maximum time restriction of 7 hours, after which there may not be marshals and time keepers available.
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your name, date of birth and email details will be onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I am over the age of 18 on the day of the event.
2) I declare that I am medically fit to compete & understand that I do so entirely at my own risk.
3) I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event.
4) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
5) By entering this event, I accept UKA rules.
- If this is your first registration on our new booking platform but had an ATW account previously, your old ATW log in details are now invalid and a new account will be created for you when you book your first event without logging in.
- If you are booking more than 1 place, please ensure that you complete the individual details for each attendee accurately answering all the questions on their behalf.
- Please be sure to give your estimated run time as accurately as you can in hours and minutes (e.g. 2.35)
- Prices do not include 6% booking fee. This will be added at checkout.