JOIN US FOR THE DORNEY TRIATHLON ON SUNDAY 17TH JULY 2022
Take on a Sprint or Standard distance and take the opportunity to race around this unique and inspiring Olympic venue!! This event is non-draft legal.
The flat and scenic grounds lend themselves to a totally flat bike and run course, the ideal venue for a chip timed personal best. We will have plenty of helpers to keep you on track and to encourage you all the way to the finish.
For those who don’t want to take part in the run, there is an Aquabike (swim-bike) option, and for those who would like to compete as a team, there is a relay option, with or 2 or 3 individuals sharing the disciplines between them.
- Location: Dorney Lake, Court Lane, off Lake End Road, Windsor SL4 6FJ
- Start times: 07:00am – Sprint Triathlon, 07.30am – Standard Triathlon
Distances: Standard = 1500m Swim, 40k bike, 10k run | Sprint = 750m swim, 20k bike, 5k run | Aquabike Standard & Sprint = as above minus the run
- Minimum Age: Standard Triathlon/Aquabike: 17yrs (on 31/12/2022) Sprint Triathlon/Aquabike: 15yrs (on 31/12/2022 as closed road event) Parental Consent required
Activity: Swimming, Cycling & Running
Open to: Solo participants and relay teams
Entry Fee: Options from just £52 per person (Details below)
- Refunds Active Training World does not offer refunds, transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement or jury service, you will only be eligible for a transfer or credit note on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note or equivalent.
- Event Cancellation If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond ATW’s control (for example – but not limited to – adverse weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be given a credit note for the value of their entry fee (minus the booking fee) to be used on any ATW event.
- Additional Fees: None
- Event Organiser: Active Training World
- Organiser Email: email@example.com
- Official Event Website: https://www.dorneytriathlon.com/
We actively welcome support and involvement from local communities, businesses and individuals. If you would like to find out more about marshalling, sponsorship or group bookings please contact us at the address below.
Supporters are now welcome and encouraged to attend our races, we want to create a friendly and safe atmosphere for all our participants.
If you would like more info on this event please use the email address below:
Custom designed medal for all finishers!
Prizes and prizegiving tbc.
There will be full results on the chip timing website both overall and by category.
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event.
Please wear your number pinned to the front and back of your vest or alternatively, using a race belt, rotate the race number to the back for the bike leg and the front for the run leg.
Free parking available.
We will not be providing a changing area, therefore please come changed and ready to race.
There will be an informal baggage drop area for you to leave any belongings within the transition area.
There will be toilets available.
There will be no water stations on the route (you will need to carry any liquids you need). There will be water available, self-service style, at the finish.
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your name, date of birth, gender and email details will be onto Event Chip Timing.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I am over the age of 17 (Standard Triathlon/Aquabike) /15 (Sprint Triathlon/Aquabike) as at 23/05/2021 – Parental Consent also required.
2) I declare that I am medically fit to compete & understand that I do so entirely at my own risk.
3) I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event.
4) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
5) By entering this event, I accept BTF rule.
- If this is your first registration on our new booking platform but had an ATW account previously, your old ATW log in details are now invalid and a new account will be created for you when you book your first event without logging in.
- If you are booking more than 1 place, please ensure that you complete the individual details for each attendee accurately answering all the questions on their behalf.
- Relay entries should be completed with lead entrant’s details only. Additional team members’ details will be taken at Registration on the day
- The day licence for Non-BTF members is included in the entry price. If you are a BTF Member, please ensure that you complete your licence number accurately during the registration process. All licence numbers will be validated by BTF before the event and any entrants with an invalid BTF licence number will be asked to show an online copy at registration or, if this is not possible, invoiced £6 for a day license after the event.