Great Yarmouth Cycle Sportive
THE GREAT YARMOUTH CYCLE SPORTIVE RETURNS FOR SATURDAY 11TH MARCH 2023!
No matter if you are in training for a summer triathlon, want to set yourself a cycling challenge, or just simply fancy an organised bike ride in one of the most beautiful parts of England, join us for the Great Yarmouth Cycle Sportive next spring.
With distances varying from 30km up to 120km, there is something for everyone on two wheels. With fully signposted routes, chip-timing, downloadable gpx files and feed stations on the way, this is a great way to explore the countryside of Norfolk. If you’re returning from the Great Yarmouth Cycle Sportive 2022, please be aware we have updated all cycle routes. The new route will lead you through Caister-on-Sea and avoid the dual-carriage way entirely.
The course starts on the seafront and winds its way northwards up the coast before turning inland and returning through the broads.
- Location: North Drive Car Park, Great Yarmouth NR30 1ED
- Start times: 8:00am till 9:00am
- Distances: 30km Explorer, 62km Challenge, 88km Enduro, 120km Beast
- Minimum Age: None (parental consent required for under 18’s)
Open to: Solo participants
Entry Fee: From £21 per person (Details below)
- Refund Policy: Active Training World does not offer refunds, transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement or jury service, you will only be eligible for a transfer or credit note on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note or equivalent.
- Event Cancellation If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond ATW’s control (for example – but not limited to – adverse weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be given a credit note for the value of their entry fee (minus the booking fee) to be used on any ATW event.
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Active Training World
- Organiser Email: email@example.com
You can also purchase an Endurance Weekend event T-Shirt as a memento of the day for just £10!
We actively welcome support and involvement from local communities, businesses and individuals. If you would like to find out more about sponsorship or group bookings please contact us at Events@activetrainingworld.co.uk
If you are interested in becoming a paid marshal email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom designed medal for all finishers!
Add a medal insert to commemorate your time; whether it’s your first race or a new PB! Available to purchase for an additional £8.
Simply add MEDAL INSERT on your registration form and you’ll be sent the insert in the mail shortly after race day, for you to apply to your medal and display proudly!
There will be full results on the chip timing website both overall and by category.
It is important that you are fit to take part.
Please attach your number to the front of your handlebars using the zip-ties provided.
Ample parking is available in nearby car parks and along the seafront. All car parking requires payment at the nearest payment machine.
We will not be providing a changing area, therefore please come changed and ready to race.
Toilets will be provided at the start/finish of the event.
There will be several feed stations on the course with water and snacks. The number of feed stations will depend on which route you are tackling.
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your name, date of birth, gender and email details will be onto Event Chip Timing.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I declare that I am medically fit to compete & understand that I do so entirely at my own risk.
2) I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event.
3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
- If this is your first registration on our new booking platform but had an ATW account previously, your old ATW log in details are now invalid and a new account will be created for you when you book your first event without logging in.
- Prices do not include 6% booking fee. This will be added at checkout.
- If you would like to enter the Great Yarmouth Seafront 10k & Half Marathon – CLICK HERE
- If you would like to enter the Great Yarmouth Endurance Weekend (Both the cycle event and the running event) – CLICK HERE