Great Yarmouth Endurance Weekend!
THE GREAT YARMOUTH ENDURANCE WEEKEND RETURNS ON SATURDAY 11TH & SUNDAY 12TH MARCH 2023!
No matter if you are in training for a summer triathlon, or just simply fancy a sporty weekend in one of the most beautiful parts of England, join us for the Great Yarmouth Endurance Weekend next Spring.
On Saturday, there is a choice of cycling distances varying from 30km up to 120km. On Sunday there is a choice of 10K and Half Marathon running distances. On both days there are fully signposted routes, chip-timing, downloadable gpx files, a bike mechanic en-route (for the cycle ride) and feed stations on the way, this is a great way to explore the countryside of Norfolk.
Furthermore, for those who wish to tackle the Great Yarmouth Endurance Weekend you will collect two unique medals that join together.
Sportive: Great Yarmouth Seafront, North Drive Car Park, NR30 1ED
10k & Half Marathon: Wellesley Recreation Ground, Sandown Road, Great Yarmouth, NR301EF
- Start times: 8:00 til 9am
- Distances Sat: 30km Explorer, 62km Challenge, 88km Enduro, 120km Beast
- Distances Sun: 10km, Half Marathon
- Minimum Age Sat: None (parental consent required for under 18’s)
- Minimum Age Sun: 10k 15+, Half Marathon 17+
Activity: Cycling (Sat) and Running (Sun)
Open to: Solo participants
Entry Fee: From £40 per person (Details below)
- Refund Policy: Active Training World does not offer refunds, transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement or jury service, you will only be eligible for a transfer or credit note on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note or equivalent.
- Event Cancellation If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond ATW’s control (for example – but not limited to – adverse weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be given a credit note for the value of their entry fee (minus the booking fee) to be used on any ATW event.
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Active Training World
- Organiser Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also purchase an Endurance Weekend event T-Shirt as a memento of the day for just £10!
Starting on the seafront, the course uses mainly country roads and lanes to provide the most enjoyable riding experience.
Seafront road and promenade, starting and finishing on the all-weather run track
We actively welcome support and involvement from local communities, businesses and individuals. If you would like to find out more about sponsorship or group bookings please contact us at Events@activetrainingworld.co.uk
If you are interested in becoming a paid marshal email us at email@example.com
Custom designed medal for all finishers!
Add a medal insert to commemorate your time; whether it’s your first race or a new PB! Available to purchase for an additional £8.
Simply add MEDAL INSERT on your registration form and you’ll be sent the insert in the mail shortly after race day, for you to apply to your medal and display proudly!
There will be full results on the chip timing website both overall and by category.
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event.
BIKE: Please attach your number to the front of your handlebars using the zip-ties provided.
RUN: Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest.
Ample parking is available in nearby car parks and along the seafront. All car parking requires payment at the nearest payment machine.
Changing and Bag Storage
We will not be providing a changing area, therefore please come changed and ready to race. There will be a baggage drop area at registration, though ATW will not be responsible for any losses, so please don’t bring valuables.
Toilets will be provided for the event.
BIKE: There will be several feed stations on the course with energy drink, water, gels and snacks. Details and locations of these will be provided in the final details.
RUN: Water will be provided on a Covid-safe way on the run route and at the finish. Full info will be provided in the final details.
BIKE: There will be no distance markers for the cycle routes
RUN: Mile markers will be used for the Half Marathon.
Km markers will be used for the 10k
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your name, date of birth, gender and email details will be onto Event Chip Timing.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I declare that I am medically fit to compete & understand that I do so entirely at my own risk.
2) I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event.
3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
- If this is your first registration on our new booking platform but had an ATW account previously, your old ATW log in details are now invalid and a new account will be created for you when you book your first event without logging in.
- Please supply your estimated run time in minutes/seconds (e.g. 50.34)
- Prices do not include 6% booking fee. This will be added at checkout.
- If you would like to enter the Great Yarmouth Cycle Sportive only – CLICK HERE
- If you would like to enter the Great Yarmouth Seafront 10k & Half Marathon only– CLICK HERE