THIS EVENT IS ORGANISED BY HILLINGDON AC – SUNDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER 2021.
The Hillingdon 20, (formerly the Finchley 20), is the longest-running 20-mile race in the UK. Excellent preparation for the London marathon.
Cash prizes are available for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places in both male and female categories. See below for more details.
Many people are understandably nervous regarding entering events again and we want to assure you that we take every measure we can to organise a safe, socially distanced event. To see this in action watch our video Covid-19 Safety at ActiveTrainingWorld Running and Triathlon Events.
- Location: Hillingdon AC, Ruislip, 206 Bury Street, Middlesex, HA4 7TJ
- Start times: 09:00
- Distance: 20 miles
- Minimum Age: 18yrs (on 05/09/2021)
- Activity: Running
- Open to: Solo participants
- Entry Fee: £26 Unaffiliated Entries, £24 Affiliated Entries
- Event Cancellation Policy:If the event is cancelled you will be offered a choice of a deferral to the following year or a refund of your entry fee less a £2 processing fee
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Hillingdon AC
- Organiser Email: email@example.com
- Official Event Website: https://www.hillingdonac.co.uk/hillingdon-20
We actively welcome support and involvement from local communities, businesses and individuals. If you would like to find out more about marshalling, sponsorship or group bookings please contact us at the address below.
Spectators are currently not allowed. If this situation should change we will update this page.
If you would like more info on this event please use the email address below:
Cash prizes for:
Male 1st,2nd and 3rd: 1st £150.00 2nd £100.00 3rd £50.00
Female 1st,2nd and 3rd: 1st £150.00 2nd £100.00 3rd £50.00
1st Male Over 40 £50
1st Female Over 40 £50
If you are training for a marathon and want to know how to prepare, or are looking to smash your personal best over this distance – following a training plan will increase your chances of improving your goals.
Visit the ATW Shop to submit your requirements for a fully customised training plan.
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event.
Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest.
Limited parking is available nearby at Ruislip Lido. The nearest station is Ruislip Station.
Come changed and ready to run if possible, but limited changing facilities and showers are available at the clubhouse.
Toilets will be provided for the event.
There will be multiple water stations.
If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement, jury service you will only be eligible for a refund on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note, Death Certificate etc.
If the event is cancelled you will be offered a choice of a deferral to the following year or a refund of your entry fee less a £2 processing fee.
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your details will be passed onto the event organisers Hillingdon Athletics Club, for the administration of the race.
Your name, date of birth and email details will be passed onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form, any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
I hereby declare that:
(1) I am 18 or over on 5th September 2020.
(2) I am an amateur according to the eligibility rule of UK Athletics.
(3) I am medically fit to run.
(4) I will do so at my own risk and agree not to hold the organisers responsible in any way for any injury or loss resulting from my participation in the event.
(5) I agree that I will not use an audio device such as MP3 or ipod as it is against UKA rules.
By entering this event, the athlete indicates acceptance of UKA rules.
- If this is your first registration on our new booking platform but had an ATW account previously, your old ATW log in details are now invalid and a new account will be created for you when you book your first event without logging in.
- If you are booking more than 1 place, please ensure that you complete the individual details for each attendee accurately answering all the questions on their behalf.
- Please supply your estimated run time.