Half Marathon & 10k
JOIN US FOR THE LEE VALLEY HALF MARATHON & 10k ON SUNDAY 27TH MARCH 2022.
The Lee Valley White Water Centre is a stunning venue in Hertfordshire and is surrounded by a picturesque regional park.
The event will host a 10K and a half marathon. Both events start and finish at the White Water Centre before heading out to the beautiful regional park that surrounds the centre.
The course is traffic free, flat and fast so not only can you smash your personal best but you can also enjoy fantastic scenery whilst you are doing it!
We will adhere to any new Covid-19 restrictions regarding social distancing if they come into place. Please watch our video if you have any concerns; Covid-19 Safety at ActiveTrainingWorld Running and Triathlon Events
This is race is always extremely popular so enter now to avoid missing out!
- Location: Lee Valley White Water Centre, Station Rd, Waltham Cross EN9 1AB
- Start times: From 09:00am.
- Distances: 13.1 miles & 10K
- Minimum Age: Half Marathon – 17yrs | 10K -15yrs (on 27/03/2022)
Open to: Solo participants
Entry Fee: From £22 per person (Details below)
- UKA License No: Applied for
- Refunds: Active Training World does not offer refunds, transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement or jury service, you will only be eligible for a transfer or credit note on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note or equivalent.
- Event Cancellation: If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond ATW’s control (for example – but not limited to – adverse weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be given a credit note for the value of their entry fee (minus the booking fee) to be used on any ATW event.
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Active Training World
- Organiser Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a memento of the day to celebrate your achievements – you can now purchase an Event T-Shirt for JUST £10!
Available in both mens & womens sizes S, M, L & XL
Add to your cart at checkout!
We actively welcome support and involvement from local communities, businesses and individuals. If you would like to find out more about marshalling, sponsorship or group bookings please contact us at the address below.
Due to current restrictions all event staff and volunteers will need to confirm that they have not been unwell in the 14 days leading up to the event. This also applies to competitors and spectators. For this reason we are discouraging spectators to attend the event. If you would like more info on this event please use the email address below:
Custom designed medal for all finishers!
Add a medal insert to commemorate your time; whether it’s your first race or a new PB! Available to purchase for an additional £8.
Simply add MEDAL INSERT on your registration form and you’ll be sent the insert in the mail shortly after race day, for you to apply to your medal and display proudly!
There will be a prizegiving to the top 3 male and female finishers in each race on the day
There will be full results on the chip timing website both overall and by category.
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event.
Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest.
Free Parking is available at Lee Valley Regional Park. There is no parking at the White Water Centre.
Changing and Bag Storage
We will not be providing a changing area, therefore please come changed and ready to race. There will be no designated baggage area for this event as per UKA guidance.
Toilets will be provided for the event.
There will be 2 water stations available per lap on the route. There will be water available, in cups, self-service style, at the finish.
ActiveTrainingWorld do not offer transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement, jury service you will only be eligible for a refund on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note, Death Certificate etc.
The Run Fest at Lee Valley Half Marathon and 10K have a maximum time restriction of 3 hours, after which there may not be marshals and time keepers available.
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your name, date of birth and email details will be onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I am over the age of 15 on the day of the event.
2) I declare that I am medically fit to compete & understand that I do so entirely at my own risk.
2) I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event.
3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
4) I agree that I will not use an audio device such as MP3 or ipod as it is against UKA rules.
4) By entering this event, I accept UKA rules.
- If this is your first registration on our new booking platform but had an ATW account previously, your old ATW log in details are now invalid and a new account will be created for you when you book your first event without logging in.
- If you are booking more than 1 place, please ensure that you complete the individual details for each attendee accurately answering all the questions on their behalf.
- Please supply your estimated run time in minutes/seconds (e.g. 12.34)
- Prices do not include 6% booking fee. This will be added at checkout.