Half Marathon & 10k
JOIN US FOR THE LOVE LUTON HALF MARATHON & 10k ON SUNDAY 31ST OCTOBER 2021.
We’re back for 2021!
Love Luton Half Marathon & 10K brings incredible excitement and energy to the town with just under 1,300 runners enjoying closed roads. Starting in Stockwood Park the course takes in some of the highlights of Luton including the iconic Luton Hoo estate and Mansion House before finishing in the town centre. The course will be officially measured and held under a full UKA License.
ENTER NOW WITH A DISCOUNTED PRICE TO CELEBRATE OUR RETURN. ALL ENTRIES HAVE A 21% DISCOUNT APPLIED ON LAST YEAR’S PRICES
The Half Marathon begins in Stockwood Park. It will run through Luton on closed roads taking in the beautiful Luton Hoo estate running past the iconic mansion house and finishes in the heart of the town centre.
The 10K will start in Stockwood Park, run through Luton and finish in the town centre.
Many people are understandably nervous regarding entering events again and we want to assure you that we take every measure we can to organise a safe, socially distanced event. To see this in action watch our video Covid-19 Safety at ActiveTrainingWorld Running and Triathlon Events
This is race is extremely popular so enter now to avoid missing out!
- Location: Stockwood Park, Farley Hill, Luton. LU1 4BH
- Start times(subject to confirmation): 10K: 09.00 || Half Marathon: 09.45Distances: 13.1 miles & 10K
- Minimum Age: Half Marathon – 17yrs | 10K -15yrs (on 31/10/2021)
Open to: Solo participants
Entry Fee: Options from just £15.05 per person (Details below)
- UKA License No: Applied for
- Event Cancellation Policy: If this event can no longer go ahead, and a postponement date isn’t found, you will be able to donate your entry fee to our chosen charity, Keech Hospice Care or request a refund of your entry fee. (Booking fees are non-refundable).
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Love Luton
- Organiser Email: email@example.com
- Official Event Website: Visit the official event website here
Custom designed medal and T shirt for all finishers!
Whether this is your first Half Marathon or 10K and want to know how to prepare, or are looking to smash your personal best – following a training plan will increase your chances of achieving your goals.
Visit the ATW Shop to submit your requirements for a fully customised training plan.
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event.
Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest.
Parking and Transport
Ample parking is available. Further information regarding parking will be emailed to competitors in the pre-event information. Free transport back to the start is available for all competitors.
Changing and Bag Storage
We will not be providing a changing area, therefore please come changed and ready to race. There will be a baggage area.
Toilets will be provided for the event.
Runners are strongly advised NOT to wear earphones while competing in this event for safety reasons.
The course is not suitable for wheelchair competitors.
ActiveTrainingWorld do not offer transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement, jury service you will only be eligible for a refund on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note, Death Certificate etc.
If this event can no longer go ahead, and a postponement date isn’t found, you will be able to donate your entry fee to our chosen charity, Keech Hospice Care or request a refund of your entry fee. (Booking fees are non-refundable).
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your name, date of birth and email details will be onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I declare that I am medically fit to compete & understand that I do so entirely at my own risk.
2) I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event.
3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
4) By entering this event, the athlete indicates acceptance of UKA rules.
Love Luton are proud to support Keech Hospice Care. As a charity, they provide free, specialist care for adults in Luton and south Bedfordshire, and children from Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Milton Keynes, who have life-limiting and terminal illnesses. Please add a donation to support their valuable work when you register.
- If you have not used ATW to enter events since July 2020, your old registration details are now invalid and a new account will be created for you when you book your first event without logging in. You will receive a Welcome email with a link to create your password.
- ENTER NOW WITH A DISCOUNTED PRICE TO CELEBRATE OUR RETURN. ALL ENTRIES HAVE A 21% DISCOUNT APPLIED ON LAST YEAR’S PRICES
- Please support our chosen charity, Keech Hospice Care, and add a donation when making your entry.
- Prices do not include 6% booking fee. This will be added at checkout.