Love Welwyn Garden City 10k
JOIN US FOR THE LOVE WELWYN GARDEN CITY 10K ON SUNDAY 13th FEBRUARY 2022
We look forward to seeing all previous participants and new entrants to celebrate our love of running at this popular event.
The course starts and finishes at Stanborough’s north lake.
The route navigates the nearby streets twice, before heading back to Stanborough for a lap of the lake.
- Location: Stanborough Lakes, North Lake, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL8 6DQ
- Start times: 08.30am
- Distances: 10K
- Minimum Age: 15yrs (ages as at 13/02/2022)
Open to: Solo participants
Entry Fee: £21 Affiliated Entry | £23 Unaffiliated Entry
- SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICE FOR 1 WEEK ONLY. £4 DISCOUNT ON REGULAR PRICES.
- UKA License No: Applied for
- Refunds ActiveTrainingWorld do not offer refunds, transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement or jury service, you will only be eligible for a transfer or credit note on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note or equivalent.
- Event Cancellation Policy:If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond ATW’s control (for example – but not limited to – adverse weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be given a credit note for the value of their entry fee (minus the booking fee) to be used on any ATW event.
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Active Training World
- Organiser Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Event Website: http://lovewelwyngardencity10k.co.uk/
2 lap road race on rural roads plus 1 lap around the lake. The course is described as undulating.
We actively welcome support and involvement from local communities, businesses and individuals. If you would like to find out more about marshalling, sponsorship or group bookings please contact us at the address below.
Supporters are now welcome and encouraged to attend our races, we want to create a friendly and safe atmosphere for all our participants.
If you would like more info on this event please use the email address below:
Custom designed medal for all finishers! Medals will be available for collection at the end of the race
There will be full results on the chip timing website both overall and by category.
Whether this is your first 10K and want to know how to prepare, or you are looking to smash your personal best – following a training plan will increase your chances of achieving your goals.
Visit the ATW Shop to submit your requirements for a fully customised 10K training plan.
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event.
Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest.
A pay and display car park is available at Stanborough Lakes.
Changing and Bag Storage
Please come changed and ready to run. There will be supervised storage for bags and belongings but please leave valuables at home as ATW will not be responsible for lost property
Toilets will be provided for the event.
There will be two water stations. The first, you will pass twice; between kilometres 3-4 and kilometres 7-8. The other will be at the finish line.
The Love Welwyn GC 10K has a maximum time restriction of 120 minutes. After which there may not be marshals and time keepers available
The wearing of headphones is not allowed.
ActiveTrainingWorld do not offer refunds, transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement or jury service, you will only be eligible for a transfer or credit note on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note or equivalent.
If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond ATW’s control (for example – but not limited to – adverse weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be given a credit note for the value of their entry fee (minus the booking fee) to be used on any ATW event.
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your name, date of birth and email details will be onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I declare that I am medically fit to compete & understand that I do so entirely at my own risk.
2) I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event.
3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
4) By entering this event, the athlete indicates acceptance of UKA rules.
- If this is your first registration on our new booking platform but had an ATW account previously, your old ATW log in details are now invalid and a new account will be created for you when you book your first event without logging in.
- If you are booking more than 1 place, please ensure that you complete the individual details for each attendee accurately answering all the questions on their behalf.
- Prices do not include 6% booking fee. This will be added at checkout.