Family Halloween Trail
Our popular Family Halloween Trail event returns for 2021!
This Halloween, get dressed in fancy dress and bring the family to take part in a 2km, scary Halloween Trail around the Merchant Taylors Lake.
We will have a route marked with glow-sticks and 5 ‘scary sweet stations’ positioned around the trail manned by marshals in fancy dress.
Beware of what may be lurking in the mud and dark!
- Location: Merchant Taylors’ School, Sandy Lodge, Northwood, Middlesex, HA6 2HT
- Start times: From 5pm – 8pm
- Distances: 2km
- Minimum Age: No minimum age – Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult
Activity: Trail Walk
Open to: Families
Entry Fee: £5 per child (adults free – maximum 2 per child)
- Event Cancellation Policy: We want you to book with confidence so, if this event can no longer go ahead, and an alternative date isn’t found, you will be offered a the option of a credit note or a refund (Booking fees are non-refundable)
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Active Training World
- Organiser Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The muddy trail follows the path around the lake, it will be dark so the trail will be marked with glowsticks. At least one member of each party must carry a torch… It’s up to you if you decide to use it or not!
There will be a prize for the best fancy dressed!
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event.
Parking is available at Merchant Taylor School.
There will be toilets available.
There will be 5 stations on the route
If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement, jury service you will only be eligible for a refund on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note, Death Certificate etc.
If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond ATW’s control (for example, severe weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be given a range of options to choose from, which will include a refund of their entry fee (less the booking fee).
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your name, date of birth and email details will be onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I understand Parental Consent is required for all entrants under 16yrs.
2) I declare that I am medically fit to compete & understand that I do so entirely at my own risk.
3) I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event.
4) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
- If this is your first registration on our new booking platform but had an ATW account previously, your old ATW log in details are now invalid and a new account will be created for you when you book your first event without logging in.
- If you are booking more than 1 place, please ensure that you complete the individual details for each attendee accurately answering all the questions on their behalf.
- Prices do not include 6% booking fee. This will be added at checkout.