Non-Sweet Caroline Aquathlon
This is the third and final race in the Non Sweet Caroline Aquathlon series – With no touching hands, no reaching out, no touching me, no touching you!
This was the first licensed multi-sport event in the UK, following the first national lockdown in 2020.
The format will be a time trial event with swimmers taking to the water 1 at a time and completing a 750m swim in the beautiful Sh2out accredited open water swimming lake, followed by a 5K cross country run around the stunning grounds at Merchant Taylors’ School in Northwood.
This event is open to everyone, regardless of ability.
Series entrants will be automatically entered into this event.
This will be either a mass start or a time trial format start. In the TT format, swimmers will start 1 by 1, with short time gaps and the fastest predicted swim times being set off first.
Many people are understandably nervous regarding entering events again and we want to assure you that we take every measure we can to organise a safe, socially distanced event. To see this in action watch our video Covid-19 Safety at ActiveTrainingWorld Running and Triathlon Events.
- Location: Merchant Taylors’ School, Sandy Lodge, Northwood, Middlesex, HA6 2HT
- Start times: From 11.30-12.30pm (exact start times to be advised in final details depending on Covid restrictions)
- Distances: 750m Swim, 5000m Run
- Minimum Age: 15yrs (on 31/12/2021). Parental Consent required for Under 16yrs (on 31/12/2021)
Activity: Swimming & Running
Open to: Solo participants
Entry Fee: Options from just £25 per person. EARLY BIRD ENTRIES (£5 discount) OPEN UNTIL MIDNIGHT 25th APRIL (Details below).
- Event Cancellation Policy: We want you to book with confidence so, if this event can no longer go ahead, and an alternative date isn’t found, you will be offered a virtual run or a refund of your entry fee (Booking fees are non-refundable)
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Active Training World
- Organiser Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We actively welcome support and involvement from local communities, businesses and individuals. If you would like to find out more about marshalling, sponsorship or group bookings please contact us at the address below.
Spectators are currently not allowed. If this situation should change we will update this page.
If you would like more info on this event please use the email address below:
Finishers medal for all!
There will be no prizegiving on the day, trophy to be posted to male/female winner of each event
There will be full results on the chip timing website
Need help with your running? Whether this is your first aquathlon and you want to know how to prepare, or you are looking to smash your personal best – following a training plan will increase your chances of achieving your goals.
Visit the ATW Shop to submit your requirements for a fully customised run training plan.
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event.
Please wear your number visible on your front for the run. This can either be pinned to the front of your top or attached to a number belt.
Parking is available at Merchant Taylor School.
We will not be providing a changing area, therefore please come changed and ready to race.
There will be toilets available.
There will be no water stations on the route (you will need to carry any liquids you need). There will be bottled water available, self-service style, at the finish.
If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement, jury service you will only be eligible for a refund on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note, Death Certificate etc.
If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond ATW’s control (for example, severe weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be given a range of options to choose from, which will include a refund of their entry fee (less the booking fee).
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your name, date of birth and email details will be onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I am over the age of 15 as at 31/12/2021. I understand Parental Consent is required for all entrants under 16yrs.
2) I declare that I am medically fit to compete & understand that I do so entirely at my own risk.
3) I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event.
4) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
5) By entering this event, I accept BTF rule.
- If this is your first registration on our new booking platform but had an ATW account previously, your old ATW log in details are now invalid and a new account will be created for you when you book your first event without logging in.
- If you are booking more than 1 place, please ensure that you complete the individual details for each attendee accurately answering all the questions on their behalf.
- BTF Insurance
The day licence for Non-BTF members is included in the entry price. If you are a BTF Member, please ensure that you complete your licence number accurately during the registration process. All licence numbers will be validated by BTF before the event and any entrants with an invalid BTF licence number will be asked to show an online copy at registration or, if this is not possible, invoiced £6 for a day license after the event.
- Prices do not include 6% booking fee. This will be added at checkout.