Nottingham Holme Run
Half Marathon, 10k & 5K
JOIN US FOR THE FIRST NOTTINGHAM HOLME RUN HALF MARATHON, 10k & 5K ON SUNDAY 10TH OCTOBER 2021.
This event will take place on Sunday 10th October 2021. This is an ideal venue to chase a fast time as the course is pancake flat. The race will be run under a full UK Athletics License and each course has been officially measured and has a certificate of course accuracy. The race will also be chip timed and results published on power of 10.
The event takes place at the National Water Sports Centre in Nottingham. With a traffic free, tarmac course around the regatta lake we are certain that there will be a whole bunch of proud new PB’s on October 10th!
- Location: Holme Pierrepont County Park, Adbolton Lane, Holme Pierrepont, Nottingham, NG12 2LU
- Start times: 9:00am Half Marathon, 10:00am 10K and 11:00am 5K
- Distances: 13.1 miles , 10K & 5K
- Minimum Age: Half Marathon – 17yrs | 10K -15yrs | 5K – 11yrs (on 10/10/2021)
Open to: Solo participants
Entry Fee: 6 options from just £15 per person (Details below)
- UKA License No: Applied for
- Event Cancellation Policy: We want you to book with confidence so, if this event can no longer go ahead, and an alternative date isn’t found, you will be offered a virtual run or a refund of your entry fee (Booking fees are non-refundable)
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Active Training World
- Organiser Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Event Website: None
We actively welcome support and involvement from local communities, businesses and individuals. If you would like to find out more about marshalling, sponsorship or group bookings please contact us at the address below.
Due to current restrictions all event staff and volunteers will need to confirm that they have not been unwell in the 14 days leading up to the event. This also applies to competitors and spectators. For this reason we are discouraging spectators to attend the event. If you would like more info on this event please use the email address below:
Custom designed medal for all finishers!
There will be no prizegiving ceremony. Medals will be available for collection at the end of the race.
There will be full results on the chip timing website both overall and by category.
Whether this is your first Half Marathon or 10K and want to know how to prepare, or are looking to smash your personal best – following a training plan will increase your chances of achieving your goals.
Visit the ATW Shop to submit your requirements for a fully customised training plan.
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event.
Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest.
£5 on site parking charged by Holme Pierrepont
We will not be providing a changing area, therefore please come changed and ready to race.
Toilets will be provided for the event.
There will be 1 water station available per lap on the route.
There will be water available, in cups, self-service style, at the finish.
ActiveTrainingWorld do not offer transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement, jury service you will only be eligible for a refund on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note, Death Certificate etc.
If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond ATW’s control (for example, severe weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be given a range of options to choose from, which will include a refund of their entry fee (Booking fees are non-refundable).
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your name, date of birth and email details will be onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I am over the age of 15 on the day of the event.
2) I declare that I am medically fit to compete & understand that I do so entirely at my own risk.
2) I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event.
3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
4) I agree that I will not use an audio device such as MP3 or ipod as it is against UKA rules.
4) By entering this event, I accept UKA rules.
- If this is your first registration on our new booking platform but had an ATW account previously, your old ATW log in details are now invalid and a new account will be created for you when you book your first event without logging in.
- If you are booking more than 1 place, please ensure that you complete the individual details for each attendee accurately answering all the questions on their behalf.
- Please supply your estimated run time in minutes/seconds (e.g. 12.34)
- Prices do not include 6% booking fee. This will be added at checkout.