ATW Nottingham Holme Run
Half Marathon, 10k & 5K
JOIN US ON SUNDAY 19TH JUNE 2022 FOR AN AWESOME EVENT EXPERIENCE THAT IS DELIVERED BY RUNNERS FOR RUNNERS.
This event will take place on Sunday 19th June 2022. This is an ideal venue to chase a fast time as the course is pancake flat. The race will be run under a full UK Athletics licence and each course has been officially measured and has a certificate of course accuracy. The race will also be chip timed and results published on power of 10.
The event takes place at the National Water Sports Centre in Nottingham. With a traffic free, tarmac course around the regatta lake giving you the ideal opportunity to update your personal best in 2022.
- Location: Holme Pierrepont County Park, Adbolton Lane, Holme Pierrepont, Nottingham, NG12 2LU
- Start times: 10:30am Half Marathon, 11:30am 10K and 12:30pm 5K
- Distances: 13.1 miles , 10K & 5K
- Minimum Age: Half Marathon – 17yrs | 10K -15yrs | 5K – 11yrs (on 19/06/2022)
Open to: Solo participants
Entry Fee: From just £15 per person (Details below)
- UKA License No: Applied for
- Refunds ATW does not offer refunds, transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement or jury service, you will only be eligible for a transfer or credit note on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note or equivalent.
- Event Cancellation If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond ATW’s control (for example – but not limited to – adverse weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be given a credit note for the value of their entry fee (minus the booking fee) to be used on any ATW event.
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: ATW
- Organiser Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Event Website: None
WE’RE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!
We actively welcome support and involvement from local communities, businesses and individuals. If you would like to find out more about marshalling, sponsorship or group bookings please contact us at the address below.
Supporters are now welcome and encouraged to attend our races, we want to create a friendly and safe atmosphere for all our participants.
If you would like more info on this event please use the email address below:
Custom designed medal for all finishers!
Add a medal insert to commemorate your time; whether it’s your first race or a new PB! Available to purchase for an additional £8.
Simply add MEDAL INSERT on your registration form and you’ll be sent the insert in the mail shortly after race day, for you to apply to your medal and display proudly!
There will be a prizegiving to the top 3 male and female finishers in each race on the day
There will be full results on the chip timing website both overall and by category.
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the days leading up to the event.
Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest.
£5 on site parking charged by Holme Pierrepont Country Club
We will not be providing a changing area, therefore please come changed and ready to race.
Toilets will be provided for the event.
There will be 1 water station available per lap on the route.
There will also be water available, at the finish.
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your name, date of birth, gender and email details will be onto Event Chip Timing.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I am over the age required for the distance on the day of the event ( Half Marathon-17yrs ; 10km-15 yrs ; 5km-11yrs )
2) I declare that I am medically fit to compete & understand that I do so entirely at my own risk.
3) I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event.
4) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
5) By entering this event, I accept UKA rules.
- If this is your first registration on our new booking platform but had an ATW account previously, your old ATW log in details are now invalid and a new account will be created for you when you book your first event without logging in.
- If you are booking more than 1 place, please ensure that you complete the individual details for each attendee accurately answering all the questions on their behalf.
- Prices do not include 6% booking fee. This will be added at checkout.