St Albans Easter 10k
JOIN US FOR THE ST ALBANS EASTER 10k ON FRIDAY 15TH APRIL 2022.
Flat, fast and chip timed event, sure-fire guaranteed to give you the best chance of a PB in the 10K.
The single lap course starts and finishes in Highfield Park and runs out along the flat and tree lined disused railway line called the Alban Way and towards Hatfield before making a loop via Sleapshyde and returning to along the Alban Way. The whole route is on tarmac and a lot of the course is traffic free.
- Location: Highfield Park, St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Start time: 09:30am
- Distances: 10K
- Minimum Age: 15yrs (ages as at 15 April 2022)
- Activity: Running
- Open to: Solo participants
- Entry Fee: From just £17 per person (Details below)
- UKA License No: Applied for
- Refunds Active Training World does not offer refunds, transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement or jury service, you will only be eligible for a transfer or credit note on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note or equivalent.
- Event Cancellation If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond ATW’s control (for example – but not limited to – adverse weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be given a credit note for the value of their entry fee (minus the booking fee) to be used on any ATW event.
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Active Training World
- Organiser Email: email@example.com
- Official Event Website: None
We actively welcome support and involvement from local communities, businesses and individuals. If you would like to find out more about marshalling, sponsorship or group bookings please contact us at the address below.
Supporters are now welcome and encouraged to attend our races, we want to create a friendly and safe atmosphere for all our participants.
If you would like more info on this event please use the email address below:
Custom designed medal for all finishers!
Add a medal insert to commemorate your time; whether it’s your first race or a new PB! Available to purchase for an additional £8.
Simply add MEDAL INSERT on your registration form and you’ll be sent the insert in the mail shortly after race day, for you to apply to your medal and display proudly!
There will be a prizegiving to the top 3 male and female finishers on the day
There will be full results on the chip timing website both overall and by category.
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event.
Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest.
Ample parking is available at the venue.
Changing and Bag Storage
We will not be providing a changing area, therefore please come changed and ready to race. There will be a baggage area provided.
Toilets will be provided for the event.
There will be water available at various points along the route.
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your name, date of birth and email details will be onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I declare that I am medically fit to compete & understand that I do so entirely at my own risk.
2) I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event.
3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
4) By entering this event, the athlete indicates acceptance of UKA rules.
- If this is your first registration on our new booking platform but had an ATW account previously, your old ATW log in details are now invalid and a new account will be created for you when you book your first event without logging in.
- If you are booking more than 1 place, please ensure that you complete the individual details for each attendee accurately answering all the questions on their behalf.
- Prices do not include 6% booking fee. This will be added at checkout.