St Neots’ Triathlon Series
JOIN US FOR THE THIRD OF THE 2022 THREE-RACE ST NEOTS’ TRIATHLON SERIES ON SUNDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER 2022.
Whether you are an experienced athlete looking for a very fast time, or you are a novice competitor looking for a safe and friendly venue for your first open water triathlon, then the St Neots’ triathlons are ideal.
WHY NOT ENTER THE WHOLE SERIES NOW? SERIES ENTRIES DISCOUNTED BY 15%. TAKE PART IN ALL THREE: RACE 1 – 15/05 | RACE 2 – 7/08 | RACE 3 – 11/09. SERIES ENTRIES WILL BE OPEN UNTIL 14 MAY 2022. SIGN UP HERE
The swim takes place in the beautiful River Ouse, followed by a bike course that takes you through some of the most scenic villages in the area finishing with a run around the Riverside Park. The venue has very easy access to the local town that is a two minute walk away.
This is a non-draft legal race with an option of a Super Sprint (400m swim, 8km bike, 2.5km run), Sprint (750m swim, 24km bike, 5km run), Standard distance (1500m swim, 45km bike, 10km run) and Standard distance Aquabike. There is also the chance to team up with friends for a standard distance relay, with one person completing each discipline.
The triathlon will begin at 07:50am.
- Location: Riverside Park, Regatta Meadow, St.Neots , Cambridgeshire, PE19 7LH
- Start times: Start Times will be advised in the final details with the first race starting at 7:50am
Distances: Super Sprint Distance = 400m Swim, 8Km Bike, 2.5Km Run | Sprint Distance = 750m Swim, 24Km Bike, 5Km Run | Standard Distance = 1500m Swim, 45Km Bike, 10Km Run |Standard Aquabike = 1500m Swim, 45Km Bike
- Minimum Age: Super Sprint & Sprint Distance – 15yrs (on 11/09/22) Parental consent required | Standard Distance – 17yrs, (On/Before 31 Dec 2022)
Activity: Swimming, Cycling & Running
Open to: Solo participants and relay teams (Standard Distance ONLY)
Entry Fee: 3 options from just £37 per person.
SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICE FOR 1 WEEK ONLY. £10 DISCOUNT ON REGULAR PRICES
- Refunds ActiveTrainingWorld do not offer refunds, transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement or jury service, you will only be eligible for a transfer or credit note on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note or equivalent.
- Event Cancellation If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond ATW’s control (for example – but not limited to – adverse weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be given a credit note for the value of their entry fee (minus the booking fee) to be used on any ATW event.
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Active Training World
- Organiser Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Event Website: None
We actively welcome support and involvement from local communities, businesses and individuals. If you would like to find out more about marshalling, sponsorship or group bookings please contact us at the address below.
Supporters are now welcome and encouraged to attend our races, we want to create a friendly and safe atmosphere for all our participants.
If you would like more info on this event please use the email address below:
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event.
You will be provided with two race numbers in your registration pack. Your race number must be clearly visible on your front for the run and on your back for the bike. If you are not using a race belt, please pin one number on your back and one on your front. If you are using a race belt, only one number is required, provided you adjust the position of your race number during each leg of the race.
Parking is available at the venue, PE19 7LH within 50m of transition, and will be open from 6am on race morning.
Changing Facilities and Bag Storage
We will not be providing a changing area, therefore please come changed and ready to race. There will be an informal baggage drop area for you to leave any belongings within the transition area.
Toilets will be provided for the event.
There will be no water stations on the route (you will need to carry any liquids you need). There will be water available, self-service style, at the finish.
ActiveTrainingWorld do not offer refunds, transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement or jury service, you will only be eligible for a transfer or credit note on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note or equivalent.
If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond ATW’s control (for example – but not limited to – adverse weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be given a credit note for the value of their entry fee (minus the booking fee) to be used on any ATW event
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your name, date of birth and email details will be onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I declare that I am medically fit to compete & understand that I do so entirely at my own risk.
2) I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event.
3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
4) By entering this event, the athlete indicates acceptance of BTF rules.
- If this is your first registration on our new booking platform but had an ATW account previously, your old ATW log in details are now invalid and a new account will be created for you when you book your first event without logging in.
- If you are booking more than 1 place, please ensure that you complete the individual details for each attendee accurately answering all the questions on their behalf.
- Relay entries (Standard only) should be completed with lead entrant’s details only. Additional team members’ details will be taken at Registration on the day
- The day licence for Non-BTF members is included in the entry price. If you are a BTF Member, please ensure that you complete your licence number accurately during the registration process. All licence numbers will be validated by BTF before the event and any entrants with an invalid BTF licence number will be asked to show an online copy at registration or, if this is not possible, invoiced £6 for a day license after the event.
- Prices do not include 6% booking fee. This will be added at checkout.