JOIN US FOR THE REVAMPED WATERSIDE 10 ON SUNDAY 19TH DECEMBER 2021, NOW HELD OVER THE 10 MILE DISTANCE
You are invited to the beautiful Grafham Water to tackle the 10 mile distance. The route starts on the iconic dam, ensuring a rapid start and takes you around the scenic trails surrounding Grafham Water, through the Woodland Nature Reserve, past Dragonfly Pond and circumnavigates Sanctuary Bay before finishing back on the dam wall.
- Location: Grafham Water Visitor Centre, PE28 0BH
- Start times: 10:00
- Distances: 10 mile
- Minimum Age: 17yrs (age at 19/12/21)
- Activity: Running
- Open to: Solo participants
- Entry Fee: £25 per person (Details below)
- UKA License No: Applied for
- Refunds Active Training World does not offer refunds, transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement or jury service, you will only be eligible for a transfer or credit note on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note or equivalent.
- Event Cancellation If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond ATW’s control (for example – but not limited to – adverse weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be given a credit note for the value of their entry fee (minus the booking fee) to be used on any ATW event.
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Active Training World
- Organiser Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A mixture of flat running and undulations around the lake on hard-packed trails
We actively welcome support and involvement from local communities, businesses and individuals. If you would like to find out more about marshalling, sponsorship or group bookings please contact us at the address below.
If you would like more info on this event please use the email address below:
Custom designed medal for all finishers!
Trophies to the top 3 male and female finishers in the race.
There will be full results on the chip timing website both overall and by category.
Whether this is your first race and want to know how to prepare, or are looking to smash your best performance ever – following a training plan will increase your chances of improving your goals.
Visit the ATW Shop to submit your requirements for a fully customised training plan.
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event.
Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest.
There is parking available at the Visitor centre – car park charges apply – payable at the machine or at the exit.
Changing and Bag Storage
We will not be providing a changing area, therefore please come changed and ready to race. There will be a baggage area at this event.
Toilets will be provided for the event.
There will be a water station at 5km. It is very important that all bottles are disposed of in the bins provided or are carried to the finish line – you must NOT drop litter.
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your name, date of birth and email details will be onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I declare that I am medically fit to compete & understand that I do so entirely at my own risk.
2) I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event.
3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
4) By entering this event, the athlete indicates acceptance of UKA rules.
5) By entering this event, the athlete understands their relevant information will be shared with the medical provider, governing sports body and any other 3rd party deemed necessary by ATW for the safe running of the event.
We’re delighted to partner with Centrepoint as our official Charity Partner. Centrepoint is the UK’s leading charity for homeless young people. In the wake of the pandemic, youth homelessness is on the rise in the UK – 121,000 young people asked for help with homelessness last year.
We have joined forces with them to help and you can play a role by fundraising!
Sign up for a FREE charity place and pledge to help with their incredible work. You’ll receive a fundraising pack, dedicated support from the team and your very own Centrepoint t-shirt to wear with pride during your event. Join us in the race to end youth homelessness today.
- If this is your first registration on our new booking platform but had an ATW account previously, your old ATW log in details are now invalid and a new account will be created for you when you book your first event without logging in.
- CENTREPOINT CHARITY PLACE Please note there is a minimum fundraising pledge and your place will be cancelled if you do not meet the target;
Half Marathon £200
- Prices do not include 6% booking fee. This will be added at checkout.