“10k My Way” Virtual Run November 2020
This event is organised by Active Training World
This November, ATW challenge you to run a ‘10k Your Way’ in our Lockdown challenge.
Your result will be based upon your time to complete up to 10 separate segments that add up to at least 10km.
- You will submit your time, distance and, if available, Strava or Garmin link as evidence for each segment you complete.
- Only half of the segments can have an overall negative gradient
- Individual segments can be completed more than once
- You can re-run segments to try and improve your overall time
In December, we will send out a unique November Lockdown medal to all those who have submitted their times for the 10k.
Once completed, your time will appear on the leaderboard that we will update daily.
Prices are £10 per entry (UK) £13 for overseas (to cover postage). The higher of a £1 / 6% service fee will be applied at the checkout.
How Does It Work?
Book your place between now and the end of November and you will have until 3 December to complete your segments and record your time.
Record your time here: http://results.eventchiptiming.com/StartPage.aspx?CId=16202
Make it Real
Bring “Your Way” to life by sharing your progress and pictures on your favourite social media channels tagging @eventsATW
Book your place.
- If you have previously used ATW to enter events, your old registration details have now expired and a new account will be created for you when you book your first event without logging in. You will receive a Welcome email with a link to create your password.