Run Fest at Lee Valley 10k & 5k
27th September 2020.
5k – 8.45am
10k – 9.00am
This event is organised by Active Training World
Run Fest at Lee Valley 10k & 5k
ActiveTrainingWorld are excited to announce the fourth Run Fest At Lee Valley. This event replaces the cancelled event earlier this year and is sure to be a sell out.
The event features a 5K and a 10K race (no Half Marathon this time) which starts and finishes at the Lee Valley Regional Park before heading out to the beautiful park that surrounds the White Water Centre. The course is traffic free, flat and fast so not only can you smash your personal best but you can also enjoy fantastic scenery whilst you are doing it!
In order to maintain social distancing, the 10K event will be held in 2 waves for sub and plus 50 minute athletes. For this reason, it is important that you enter your estimated run time when completing your registration.
Many people are understandably nervous regarding entering events again and we want to assure you that we take every measure we can to organise a safe, socially distanced event. To see this in action watch our video Covid-19 Safety at ActiveTrainingWorld Running and Triathlon Events
This is race is extremely popular. Enter now to avoid missing out!
Sunday 27th September 2020.
Start time for 5K athletes: 08.45am
Start time for sub 50 minute athletes: 09.00am
Start time for 50 minutes + athletes: 10:15am
You will be able to confirm your start time by checking http://results.eventchiptiming.com/results.aspx?CId=16202&RId=8236. This will be updated on Thursday 24 September.
LOCATION: Lee Valley Regional Park, Station Rd, Waltham Cross EN9 1AB
Online entries: Pay by major credit/debit cards
Race numbers will be collected at the the event venue on the morning of the race. Registration times:
5K & 10K Race 1 – Opens 07:45am and will close at 08.45am for the sub 50 minute athletes
10K Race 2 – Opens 09:00am and will close at 10:00am for the 50 minute+ athletes
There is an online race briefing for you to watch before the event. It is mandatory to have watched this as there will no pre-race briefing on the day.
The detailed pre-race information can be found here.
Please arrive in sufficient time to collect your race number but do not arrive before the designated time detailed above.
Book your place
- If you have a deferral or voucher from the 2020 Run Fest at Lee Valley, Love Welwyn GC or St Albans 10K and would like to use it on this event, please email email@example.com to be given a 100% voucher code.
- Your previous ATW registration details are now invalid and a new account will be created for you when you book your first event without logging in.
- If you are booking more than 1 place, please ensure that you complete the individual details for each attendee accurately answering all the questions on their behalf.
- Please supply your estimated run time in minutes/seconds (e.g. 12.34)
We actively welcome support and involvement from local communities, businesses and individuals. If you would like to find out more about marshalling, sponsorship or group bookings please contact us at the address below.
In order to maintain social distancing we are currently discouraging spectators from attending the event.
If you would like more info on this event please use the email address below:
Custom designed medal for all finishers!
Overall 1st, 2nd, 3rd man and woman trophies.
There will be full results on the chip timing website both overall and by category.
A beautiful, picturesque course that is flat and fast
The race starts and finishes in the same location
The course map for both distances will be available shortly
THERE WILL BE NO WATER STATION ON THE COURSE. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CARRY YOUR OWN WATER IF YOU THINK IT WILL BE REQUIRED. WATER WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE FINISH.
And after completing your distance, you will be congratulated with a custom event medal. The event will also be chip timed so you will get an accurate time for your race.
Other Race Information
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event. If so, you must withdraw.
Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest.
Parking and Transport
Free Parking is available at Lee Valley Regional Park Showground
We will not be providing a changing area, therefore please come changed and ready to race. There will be no designated baggage area for this event.
Toilets will be provided for the event.
The Run Fest at Lee Valley 10K has a maximum time restriction of 2 hours, after which there may not be marshals and time keepers available.
ActiveTrainingWorld do not offer transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement, jury service you will only be eligible for a refund on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note, Death Certificate etc.
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your name, date of birth and email details will be onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I am over the age of 15 on the day of the event.
2) I declare that I am medically fit to compete & understand that I do so entirely at my own risk.
2) I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event.
3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
4) I agree that I will not use an audio device such as MP3 or ipod as it is against UKA rules.
4) By entering this event, I accept UKA rules.